If you’re eager to discover how to take advantage of the exciting possibilities that an iMac offers, then this is the book for you. From its speed, high performance, powerful operating system, and amazing applications, the iMac is an impeccable choice, and the fun, friendly, and approachable style of iMac For Dummies, 6th Edition is an ideal way to get started with the basics.
You’ll learn the fundamentals of the iMac including setting up and customizing your iMac and the software that comes with it, importing files from your old computer, sending and receiving e-mail, and more.
- Boasts new content covering the latest iMac hardware, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, iLife ’09, iWork ’09, and coverage of the latest trends in the market
- Walks you through storing and organizing digital photos, music, and video
- Explains backing up your system with Time Machine
- Delves into creating a multi-user iMac and connecting to a wireless network
- Reviews troubleshooting tips and tricks
- Shows you how to automate mundane tasks
With iMac For Dummies, 6th Edition, you’ll be able to proclaim, “iKnow” in no time!
- Title: iMac For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
- Author: Mark L. Chambers
- ISBN: 0470607378
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Pub Date: 2010-03-29